The RRD Squid is designed with pure pleasure freeride in mind. It is extremely maneuverable and provides the rider with constant feedback and control due to its light and stiff construction. The quad concave hull, coupled with a moderate nose rocker, allow the board to keep moving forward on sudden touchdowns. Four channel box inserts on the bottom allow a micrometric trim of your foil. Take foiling to the next level, or enjoy a playful skimboard session: light wind will be no concern with the Squid!
- Multi-purpose hydrofoil / skim-wave board
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Quad channels hull
- Including 2 G10 6.5 Toxic Wave Fins
- Paulownia wood core
- Unidirectional carbon reinforcementABS sidewalls
- Full EVA brushed top striped groove deck pad
We recommend to take off the inserts from the ABS foil plate box sliders during use with toxic fins.