The DYNAMIC SW CARBON SET is the result of a full year of work, research & test. This foil consolidates everything we were looking for: early lift, speed, ease of use and lightweight.
Together with our new hi-tech SWK carbon mast you get a top class performance and much lighter toy to ride even stronger. It is ideal for wingfoiling, sup/surf and downwinders.
We have worked on all components to obtain a product that provides outstanding efficiency, glide and reliability. The new SWK carbon mast is the state of the art when it comes to the engineering behind it. The end product we wanted was the stiffest in both flex and in torsion and definitely as light as possible.
A lighter fuselage with a large head withstands the pressure given by the wings during transitions and jumps. The new high aspect / full carbon Dynamic front wing is able to match performance and accessibility for truly all levels of riders. There is no disguising on this foil set.
The Dynamic SW carbon 1400 is simply a step forward in performance. With this foil you get more speed to allow you to push your own level further. Glide faster, apply more pressure and draw sharper curves even in smaller surf. For wingfoiling it is ideal for a more consistent wind range, but it still has an exceptionally early take off for riders who have a good pumping tecnique. Combined with the new Universal K 262 rear wing this set up allows you to accelerate and jump high. Excellent for skilled freestylers and extremely enjoyable to ride waves. For surf foiling it is fast and super responsive for small and medium wave size.
Recommended for riders between 60-80 kg with intermediate to advanced level.
- New 1400cm2 moderate/high aspect full carbon Dynamic front wing
- 262 cm2 Universal K full carbon rear wing with negative dihedral
- New extra stiff hi-tech SWK Carbon mast
- New redesigned 76 cm light Universal fuselage
- Solid connection using 8 mm diameter Torx screws and helicoil threads for mast, fuselage and wings. A reliable, strong and quick to assemble/disassemble connection.
- New wider Hi density plastic mast foot connector/adaptor for improved lateral stiffness. No oxidation between mast and fuselage
- Each component comes with a padded Cover with Velcro to fasten it inside the bag (foil set bag supplied separately).