The Dynamic Pro Carbon SWK is a no compromise foil set. Each component is simply on a league of its own in terms of raw material selection and hydrodynamics up to the point that it suits the most demanding wing, surf and kite – foiler.
The Dynamic Pro front wing profile is the engine of this hi performance foil, designed with a negative dihedral angle turning into a neutral one on the tips. This special wing design with a differentiated dihedral angle is the base for turning potential and stability. You’ll fly with control at a higher speed and draw the sharpest turns. The SWK Carbon mast is the state of the art when it comes to the engineering behind it. The end product we wanted was the stiffest possible in both flex and in torsion. We designed a specific slightly thicker profile toward the back of the chord to massively increase the torsional stiffness, the nightmare of expert foilers. On top of this we used only a combination of UD and Biaxial M40 Hi Modulus carbon prepreg fibers, the stiffest Carbon available today. The result is a masterpiece of unparalleled stiffness in both flex and torsion that is going to take your foiling to the next level. Experience the most reliable feel of control that will allow you to push your limits. Full trust on your foil.
For those looking for a great cross over between kite and surf foiling, The Dynamic Pro Carbon SWK 900 is the scale down of the SWK 1200. This combo is suitable for expert surf and wing foilers who want to ride big and push beyond their level. You’ll benefit from its tremendous Vmax and precise radiuses during turns. The shorter 66 cm fuselage allows for better control to ride difficult sections of steep and powerful waves, however it takes off quite early despite its small size. For kitefoiling you will enjoy its playful DNA, as it is definitely a jewel to ride and surf. It is all about control, carving and gliding with incredible stability and predictability at a great average speed.
Recommended for kitefoil freeride and wave use and for expert surfoilers and wingfoilers (riders weight between 65 – 89 kg).
- New 900cm2 full carbon Dynamic Pro front wing with camber
- New 210 cm2 Dynamic Pro carbon rear wing
- New extra stiff hi-tech SWK Carbon mast
- New redesigned 66 cm light Universal fuselage
- Solid connection using 8 mm diameter Torx screws and helicoil threads for mast, fuselage and wings. A reliable, strong and quick to assemble/disassemble connection
- New wider Hi density plastic mast foot connector/adaptor for improved lateral stiffness. No oxidation between mast and fuselage
- Each component comes with a padded Cover with Velcro to fasten it inside the bag (foil set bag supplied separately).