INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT
– Foil Drive Assist Plus with stubbie cooler prop protector
– Folding Propellers
– Motor pod with custom mast profile
– Waterproof electronics box
– Foil Drive Assist PLUS Standard 12ah 28.8v Battery
– Wireless throttle controller
– NEW v2 paddle mount (suits both Natural and Goofy paddlers) and wrist floaty
– 110-240v Battery Charger (AU or US Plug – Please make a note if you’d like a US Plug, orders are sent with AU plugs to everywhere except the US) with Lipo Safe Charge/Storage bag
– Wireless induction charger for controller
– 3M Dual Lock adhesive fasteners for mounting electronics box to board
– 3M adhesive-backed Board Cable Guide for securing the motor wire to board
– Mast Cable Guide for securing the motor cable to trailing edge of mast. For low mounting of the motor for e-foiling, you will require additional mast cable guides available here.
– M3 x 2.5mm hex driver
– Spare folding propeller blades (x2) Note: If upgrading to Alloy props, spare props aren’t included
– Spare bolts (inside driver handle)
– Reusable zip tie
Foil Drive Assist Plus is not designed to be used on a Prone or Tow style, low volume Foil Boards. Due to the wireless connection, the box must remain above the waterline during usage.
Please check through the mast compatibility table in the product images to make sure you choose the right pod for your mast, if it’s not listed, send your request to support@ foildrive.com!
Install weight: 3.7kg
Operating Voltage: 28-32v
Max Thrust: 24.5kg
Runtime: 30min-3hrs depending on throttle usage and other variables (Surf Session 2-3hrs appx.)
Recharge time: Appx. 2hrs
Install time: 10mins
Choosing the Cable Length
If unsure of cable length, please write TBC and we will be in contact with you. Once you lock in a cable length, changing the measurement wil significantly delay production of your kit.
Due to the different styles, shapes, and dimensions of boards, it’s necessary to measure the cable distance between the motor and the desired location of the electronics box.