Through meticulous attention to detail, we’ve given the HA range a truly premium layup. A high-density foam core is wrapped with intermediate and high modulus carbon fiber to keep things light and provide incredible flex response.
To craft the best foil possible, we looked to those with unparalleled foiling knowledge. Sailing gurus and America’s Cup legends Pete Burling and Jimmy Spithill were integral in development of the HA range, transmitting a piece of their history into your session.
Features and Recommendations
- Designed for advanced riders of all weights in big or exceptionally windy conditions.
- Riders <75kg will enjoy the 525’s surprising pumping capabilities.
- Highest top end speed range in the HA lineup.
- Exceptionally maneuverable for ripping in smaller surf.
- Superior responsiveness from premium carbon construction and A+ System.
- Pair with HA195 stabilizer to unlock unrivaled flow and playfulness in smaller surf.
- For increased pitch stability at high speed, pair with 70cm fuselage.
- Recommended for advanced riders in tow, wing, surf, and kite foiling disciplines.
Area: 525 cm2
Wingspan: 730 mm
Weight: 500 grams
Aspect Ratio: 10.2
*Kit comes complete with – Carry case, Polycarbonate Pro Shims, Bi Directional Titanium Washers, Titanium T-nuts, Screws, Torx tool, Protective mast and wing covers.
There are no reviews yet.